Thursday 27 July 2017

Which you think how to got it and change your life

                       
                     
                     


 Change your life !       

                           
                             
                             
                          Which you think how to got it, you are human the 3 d art of God, God provide all power that has the God, so you are as God. So you say Always "I am supreme power”, I am God I do everything” and thanks to God whose provide same power me.Actually you live in body or you say your main house is your body, so firstly take care your body and do simple all work which does.You do that which is thinking so expanded your think power.
                          Old person said as you eat that's than think ,so firstly eating always strong  god diet that makes make god and power full thought and maintain you yours body.your body has many part like mouth eye leg head arms stomp head mind etc. every part of body do our work .but somebody function always Continue automatically running like berating blood circulation thought appearing.
  you physically  work start when your mind give and instruction like writing reading dig a hole eating ,when you simple physical work your continually Function not affected .but when you do some special work hard work new work continually function affected.

                         You start new hard work when you deeply thinking and set a target and your mind and make a new instruction and provide you. It is most imported when you start new hard work or special work you simple thinking powers stop.
                        So you want do always do new special work do not thing unusual thing like this my best friends this my bad friends I do next day this that etc. We so do not thing that which is nothing give you, do not invest you mind energy in bad thought .always that thought which do you acutely and That gave some result.

                                 You always think about achievement, autonomy, friendship, risk, safety, self knowledge, stability, wealth, passion, power, order, justice, humor, humility, duty, fun, health,
growth, honesty etc.

Remove your negative emotions, remove you trait (tragic, weakness) 



  • I am creative with abundant ideas, talent and success.
  • I live wholeheartedly and I dare greatly.
  • I am assertive and act instead of be acted upon.
  • I have a sound body and mind.
  • I believe imp talents, abilities, and great potential.


                                Change your thoughts change your life. Negative thought will Hold you back, weigh you down, and drain your energy.Positive thoughts will give you more energy. Left you up and set you free chooses wisely!
Automatic negative thoughts appearing push them!
Automatic negative thoughts appearing then think opposite!
Automatic negative thoughts appearing then throw them!
Automatic negative thoughts appearing makes jokes them!
Never concentrate at negative thoughts.
You replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you get positive results.

In this world and body you (soul) and yours intelligence are friends other enemy so kill others before eliminating. And say "I am supreme power”; I am God I do everything” and thanks to God whose provide same power me!







0 comments:

Post a Comment