Tuesday 23 July 2019

What Say Madusha Mayadunne about herself and their beautiful photos

What Say  Madusha Mayadunne about herself and their beautiful photos 


I have experience both as a model and magnificence exhibition competitor. I am a present Miss Sri Lanka and the subsequent sprinter up to Miss International 2012. I have worked in the U.S., Sri Lanka, the UK and Japan in all kind of circumstances, running from business demonstrating to high mold. I have been highlighted in various Magazines around the globe and among many spread pages I was included in Vogue Sri Lanka with an article spread. I am hoping to build up my portfolio much further to push ahead with my vocation.
I have proficient work involvement in:

  • Age: 29 
  • Stature: 5' 8" 
  • Weight: 105 lbs 
  • Bust: 34" 
  • Midsection: 24" 
  • Hips: 35" 
  • Cup: B 
  • Dress: 2 
  • Shoe: 7.5 

















0 comments:

Post a Comment