Wednesday 7 August 2019

why we are hopeless and what we do in this time

why we are hopeless and what we do in this time

I am making some ruff top design that are fit for your objects like t shirt and cards and visiting cards and some other objects. now days I am spending some free time because now days my jobs levees .so I am hope less I am nothing it's times so my condition is very poor. I am continuing thing and thing so mind is very stress full .so I am decided to some ruff top work. I am creating a blogs in my some past time and make near about 100 post in three moths I am earning only 1.42 dollars .so I am do some new post but nothing do no earning increasing .when we search new earning area on net find a zazzle website now I am creating some design thing someone parched it .
we are wait some time one product is sold and am earing $.30 droller again no one parched my design product like t shirt mug and cards. so, I am hope less now we decided all design post on my blogs. now I am thinking both services are active but it to complex any one parched my design and visited on my blogs. if you are wanting to help me then perched some design on dazzle help us.

see more design on my blogs we are posts on my free times.

My design types

My design has no meaning and not have and qualities because I am not an artist. In my past life we do a field work so, I am creating defeat type of design but every design has something unique and different mean .in my design we select nature physical objects and many more that belongs to my near and create a ruff top design.

My design sizes

My all design has not equal size ever design has different types size according to requirements of design. as you seen on my post, I have some unique and ruff top design that have never equal size.

My design colors

I am select mostly black and white color in design. but it is true I am not select always black and white color. My design has many colors as per design type we fill color in design.

Who uses my design?

I am creating all design for every object like t-shirts sitars cards buttons mobile covers. every one uses my design men women children or old man or prefinals or students anyone who like my design so use it on zazzle products.

can you download my design free?

No, you cannot download my design directly because uploads all design at zazzle store and copyright places if you downloads my design free you use it individual use but you cannot use it commensally.

where you print my design

simply click on print media button and open link in new tab then select your product like t-shirt visiting cards pilot covers mug or any product that are valuable in zazzle website and set right place of design and print products.

what price of my design?

All design is set low rest price according to zazzle store and it has to low price. if you perched any products from zazzle with design we called some percentage of money in my wallet .it is very chip and low price of design.

conclusion

we are providing nice and attractive ruff tap design that are make your happy life where you go with my design you feel nice and comfortable .it is gives you good and entertainment full time in your happy life. thanks, and God bless you.

crew design

print t-shirt crew design

Print this design at t-shirt or mug button post card bags or many other products


See More design


0 comments:

Post a Comment