Friday 26 June 2020

more effective with message full quotes and their text


 message full quotes  

what about say some times some but their effects are very good?


1.what it ?

"It is Easy to Search GoD
  But Difficult to
Search Hidden Camera "

"Love the Lady
But dont touch the 
Body
if you Touch the Body
Someone wilL make the CD by hidden Camera"


2.what is life

" I broke something and realized  I should Break 
something once a week to remind me how
fragile life is"

3.where find meditation

Meditation brings wisdom lack of meditation leaves
ignorance.Know well what leads you forward and what holds 
you back, and choose the path that leads to wisdom.


4. what say design

I want to design  my our clothing line.I like my fashion, its something 
I really want to focus on when suimmia is over.



5.what is the happiness

"There is no path to happiness,
happiness is the path"
"realy happiness is good path of life,it eald every thing in
sufficent and ecurate time"


6.one good sentances

"who look outside dreams,
who look insde awakes carl and jungles "
"Human minds makes only imagenary 
maps and Nature create always origenal
Maps."


7.Good tool

"Life has a funny way of working out
just when you start to believe it 
never will"
"always belive something
wonderfull is about to 
Happen"


8. who is good friends.

"if your friends 
do not make
fun of you
they  are not
truly your 
friends"

9.what brain capabilities

The brain is the most outstanding
organ it works 24 hours  a day 235 days  a
year from birth untll you fall in love.




0 comments:

Post a Comment