Wednesday 16 August 2017

2 Potato special dish enough for 10 person


2 Potato special dish enough for 10 person

I am tell some special dish which is very tasty nice.
Some special in dish only taken 2 mediam  size potato and serve miniunm 10 person. Every person fully eat food enough dish.dish is very cheep rate but very tasty
I makes this dish at my home when we a alone and my wife out dore.In my home my four sister and my parents and my small daughter every one eat it and we makes this dish in max 15 minutes .my sister and parents also like this dish because it to tasty and more chip and makes immediately.

Ingredients:

2 Potato
1 onion chopped into strips
50 grams saya chunks
1/2 tsp. red chilli powder
2 tomatoes chopped fine
1 tsp. garlic finely chopped
1 piece ginger chopped fine
1 teble spoon Black pepper
1 table spoon amchurn
4 cardamom
4 tsp. garam masala
2 tsp. chola masal
5 tsp. turmeric Powder
1 coriander Powder
2 pinches asafoetida
5 table spoon oil
2  tbsp. chopped coriander
2 green chillies chopped fine
salt to taste

Making Method:

1.Cut Potato in very small pieces in sqaure shape.clean with water and keep aside.
2.taken a bowl put  turmeric Powder and take some water make paste well,keep aside.
3.heat oil in pan and put turmaric paste in pane Stir fry , it till oil is sepretaly.
4.add onion and garlic,ginger  ,mix well .
5.add Black pepper , amchurn,asafoetida, coriander Powder , cardamom  and saya chunks Stir fry for 2 ot 3 minutes.
6.and add tomatoes  add garm masala, chola masal mix well.
7. add potatoes and and some water (dip all materials in water ) and shek well.
8.covered pan live to 5 minutes.

your dish is complete to sarve them small amount every person with roti or rice.
best of luck ?


0 comments:

Post a Comment