Tuesday 25 December 2018

What is aim of human life?


 

What is aim of human life?

 Every person not know what is aim of their life only they do some work and leave their life According to won situation.
  1. Some people think their life aim is earning money.
  2.  Some people think I am do some great job for my country.
  3.  Some people think I am to some great job for my country.
  4.  Some people think my duty is helping my parents.
  5.  Some people think my duty is to improve my own life status.
  6.   Some people nothing think about own life or goal they only live and eat.


 If we think deeply find that my birth is an event and I am human so think and do some better work within limited time or say in life period suppose you got best education in your life like you do MSc PSC B.Ed. and got to PhD degree and many more and got a job and achieve your life goal like you make doctor engineer police man and acceptor BTC.
 I do hard work and earn more money I need some houses I need best foods in your life but I need you are dead and every earning part of your life take poor by other persons such as your daughter's your son and other family members.
 this situation knows everyone but never think about it.
 I think first you think deeply after getting education why you got a good job and why you make a house and why you achieve good status in life actually what is you want in your life money houses.
   I think in human life Best  role of human body now you first duty you protect your body I make strong body be healthy and productive after protecting your body always think how to get a good health and how to go love life and  how to how to God good wife and how to God good sons and how to caught daughter that always protect you and help me and how to live your life easily not a struggle easily means as you want that you   better feeling in your life.
 In last we say that if you have good health and very beautiful wife and obediently sons then got better.
 thanks, take care.


0 comments:

Post a Comment